Family Law Attorney in Flower Mound Texas
Do You Have Legal Decisions to Make Regarding Your Family?
Families form the cornerstone of society. In general, people’s lives revolve around their family. For this reason alone, legal decisions regarding family should receive the time and attention they deserve. Family law is the area of law that deals with all aspects of the family, including divorce, custody, child support, paternity, adoption and modification and enforcement of prior orders.
There is a legal framework of rules and channels that can help assist you in resolving conflicts related to family law disputes. The legal framework can also help you put future plans in place as you develop your plan for your “new normal.”
"She has the experience, the knowledge, and the understanding to help you with any of your divorce or family law needs."- Chancy P.
"I would highly recommend her to anyone!"- Amber P.
"I trust Lindsey Wilson."- Daniel M.
"She will listen to you with understanding and empathy while fighting for you... Lindsey is the attorney for you."- Alison H.
Matters that Family Law Can Help You Resolve
By obtaining a competent and caring attorney, you put an advocate on your side to help protect your rights. Equally important, your attorney will explain your legal choices and assist you in making informed decisions. A lawyer also can save you time and expense by helping you settle out of court. By resolving challenging issues, you might also gain peace of mind.
We assist clients with the following types of family law matters:
- Child Custody & Support
- Modification & Enforcements
- Father’s Rights
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Property Division
- Prenuptials & Post-nuptials
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Parent Relocating with a Child
- Military Divorce
Get in Touch with Us to Find Out How We Can Help
At the Law Office of Lindsey J. Wilson, we take time to explain the law and discuss your family legal concerns. Give us a call at (469) 283-5580 or contact us through our online form.
A Family Law Attorney Can Address Your Questions and Concerns
You may have lots of questions regarding family law disputes. Some common questions we can answer include:
- How do courts decide who gets custody of the children?
- If my spouse has been violent with me or our children, what legal rights do I have?
- What if my spouse has hidden assets? How would this affect property division?
- What happens when a parent does not pay child support even though the court ordered it?
- What visitation rights do grandparents have after a couple has divorced?
- If a parent wants to move out of state, how could this affect child custody?
- Is divorce different for spouses who have been married a long time and are over 50?
- Can my posts on social media affect the outcome of my divorce?
- Is it better to have a closed or open adoption?
- Does family law work differently for LGBTQ marriages?
- If I’m considering remarrying, what pre-arrangements can I make for my children from a previous marriage?
GeT a Consultation
Coparenting With Infants
- Co-Parenting With Infants
Divorces In January
- Divorces In January
Holiday Engagement And Prenuptial Agreement
- Prenuptial Agreement
Guidelines For Working Out A Parenting Time Schedule
- Parenting Time Schedule
Mediation In Family Law
- Mediation In Family Law
When Is Custody Modification Necessary?
- Custody Modification